Summer usually flies by, but this year I feel it going by even faster than usual. I think this is because of my quickly approaching due date. Here are a few things I want to make sure I get a chance to do before the rains of the fall and excitement and storms of the newborn stage begin.
- Go for ice cream and a warm evening stroll. I’m partial to Earnest.
- Visit a fair. Like most years, I plan to make it to the PNE.
- Take a loooong midday nap.
- Dine al fresco and try making a watermelon salad.
- Take a trip to the beach and collect some driftwood so that I can make this on a future indoor day.