Etsy is one of my favourite places to browse while on the Internets. I love looking at what people have made and designed and always manage to find unique things that I think are both useful and beautiful and/or would make great gifts. Here are a few of my favourite recent finds:
1. I feel like my bed would feel even more inviting with this vintage Hmong pillow.
2. This banana palm bag is so fun and would be perfect to throw what little makeup I own into.
3. These ombre washable paper storage bins would be so sweet in a nursery.
5. I’m very, very excited about being able to have a little drink soon, so I’m eyeing this mermaid bottle opener as something I obviously need.
6. This decal adds a little nature on technology.